Major Issues and News
Draft Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report
Major Issues and News (As at February 2014)
Housing and Needs
Traffic, Roads & Footways:-
- Speeding traffic in the village
- Through traffic to and from motorway
- Volumes of HGV vehicles using our inadequate village roads – through traffic – damage to roads.
- Extremely poor condition of roads and serious poor condition of many footways.
- Danger for children crossing between parked vehicles and particularly near village schools
- Obstructing of footways
- Damage to verges
- Village gridlock and congestion at peak times.
Dog fouling and Litter